Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Painting Houses in Acrylic - Artscapes

Wheat Field, acrylic on canvas, 20″x20″
©Michelle Basic Hendry, 2008

When I saw this painting of this house done in Acrylics, I immediately asked Michelle if I could post it here because besides the fact that the colours of the grass are amazing, and that you can actually almost feel and smell the fresh grass, the unexpected angle and the very unusual viewpoint from where this painting was done is very innovative and mysterious, this painting gives me the shivers I just love it!!!

Thanks Michelle for letting me share it!

You can read the original post on Artscapes

Hope you enjoyed the post, if you are interested you can check my Other Blogs:

DouDy Sketche watercolor paintings

Pictures in Egypt

Optimizing for Search Engines

1 comment:

laura said...

Yes, the greens are absolutely amazing. And I love how the foreground rolls up and up ... the house seems so far away. It's a great illusion of space!